The Wholefood Blender Party Has ENDED – the following information is for reference purposed only.
About the Blender Party
The motto of the Wholefood Blender Party is “We drink real food!”. It’s like a tupperware party for healthy foodies except the only thing we’re trying to sell you is the desire to make the most nutritious and amazing drinks on the planet!
This link-up (formally known as Smoothie of the Week) began as a weekly social media feature for highlighting my home-made smoothie, juice and fermented beverage creations. The goal now is to create an inspirational monthly meeting place to share recipes, health knowledge and personal health journeys with some of your favourite real food bloggers.
Feel free to post your real drink recipes, share wellness advice, find new blogs and meet new people. I’ll be posting a recipe as well, pinning all the linked posts to the Blender Party Pinterest board and selecting 3 entries to highlight from the previous post.
Also please freely share this page (or the latest Wholefood Blender Party) with anyone who would be interested:
We’re having a healthy blender, juicer and kettle party and everyone is invited!
- Recipes for smoothies, juices, teas and tissanes, blender soup, fermented drinks, home remedy drinks and any other home-made beverages.
- How-To and DIY guides for making any recipes above or shopping guides for necessary equipment.
- Nutritional information regarding ingredients or benefits of smoothies, juicing, herbal tea properties, fermented beverages etc.
- Promoting or discussing personal progress with smoothie/juicing challenges.
- Any other posts that relate to the proclamation of “I drink real food!”
Weekend Wholefood Blender Party Guidelines:
- This link party will start at 12pm on the 1st of each month and close at 8pm on the 21st of each month (AEST).
- Enter up to 5 links on relavent topics (juices, smoothies, teas, fermented drinks). The post may be your newest, or from your archive – it doesn’t matter, we want to see it! Linked recipes should focus on wholefood, unrefined and unprocessed ingredients.
- Link to your specific post for each entry, not the main page of your blog. Enter your post description in the “NAME” space on this form (not YOUR name). Please do not add links that promote giveaways, online shops or other link parties.
- There are only two requirements for joining the party: You must link back to the party, either through a text link or button on your post (available below in a 250px square button). You must also post a Facebook link or pin the party to Pinterest. This is for the benefit of all bloggers involved and our followers so we can share the love! Other than this you are encouraged, but not required, to leave a comment on the link-up page if you like and visit some other posted links that pique your interest – it’s a community event after-all!
- For every party I will pick 3 posts to feature on the Blender Party post. By entering your link, you are giving permission to use any part of your post (including images) in a spotlight on Om Nom Ally. Proper credit and links will always be given to you. Posts are also promoted on the Om Nom Ally social media channels and added to the Weekend Wholefood Blender Party Pinterest board.
Grab A Button For Your Blog
Past Wholefood Blender Party Link-Ups
Posts are organised in reverse chronology (newest first).
Smoothie OTW (0)
November 3, 2013