So here we are, week one of the Smoothie OTW Link-Up – I can’t wait to see what kind of delicious home-made beverages we all share!
I’m keeping it short and sweet for this first ever link-up, so use the links above to jump within the post and please share this page with your friends, family and fellow bloggers!
Smoothie OTW Link-Up features will start as of next week’s post, and will showcase three of my favourite and/or most viewed recipes from the previous week.
(Return to top)
Smoothie OTW Link-Up Guidelines:
- This link party will start at 12pm Sundays and end at 8pm Thursdays (AEST).
- Enter up to 3 links on relavent topics (see above). The post may be your newest, or from your archive – it doesn’t matter, we want to see it! Linked recipes should focus on wholefood, unrefined and unprocessed ingredients.
- Link to your specific post for each entry, not the main page of your blog. Enter your post description in the “NAME” space on this form (not YOUR name). Please do not add links that promote giveaways, online shops or other link parties.
- You must link back to the party, either through a text link or button on your post (available below in two sizes). Leave a comment on the link-up page if you like and visit some other posted links that pique your interest – it’s a community event after-all!
- Every week I will pick 3 posts to feature on the Smoothie OTW Link-Up post. By entering your link, you are giving permission to use any part of your post (including images) in a spotlight on Om Nom Ally. Proper credit and links will always be given to you and you will be notified of any use of post materials.
[inlinkz_linkup id=338056] (Return to top)
Ally’s Smoothie OTW – Banish Back Pain Smoothie
- 1 cup brewed green tea, chilled (or water kefir)
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- Flesh of 1 kiwi fruit
- ½ medium banana
- 2cm piece of ginger, peeled
- 2cm piece of turmeric, peeled
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp magnesium powder
- Blend all ingredients until smooth (I use and recommend the Optimum blender range). Serves 1.
Visit every week for new smoothies, home-made beverages and how-to guides that celebrate the motto: "I drink real food!"