I’ve just mentioned in my other post that I’ve been away from blogging for three months. There’s been no recipes, no health advice and no blender parties for that long – did you miss it all as much as I did?
A lot of hard decisions (and hard work) have occurred lately, and to allow me to bring more varied posts to you weekly, the Wholefood Blender Party has now turned into a monthly event.
From now on, you’ll have three weeks of posting time to add up to five links to the delicious wholefood drinks you’ve made recently. After the success of our recent link-up competition, I’m also going to be hosting a $30 giveaway every single month – just for sharing your recipes! While I sincerely apologise that I have been off the radar recently, I am hope you will appreciate that I’m still 100% committed to sharing our passion for creating delicious real food beverages.
As we’re starting off late this month, the party will remain open until the 31st July. Feel free to post your real drink recipes, share wellness advice, find new blogs and meet new people. I’ll be posting a recipe during the month as well, pinning all the linked posts to the Blender Party Pinterest board and selecting 3 entries to highlight from the previous post. Please also note, I’ve also started a new beverages Pinterest group board for anyone interested in contributing, follow me on Pinterest and then drop me an email with your Pinterest handle at email@example.com for an invite. Once you’ve joined, feel free to invite your friends too!
We’ve got some marvelous superfood and sleepytime taste sensations to catch up on from our last Wholefood Blender Party, because I don’t want you to miss out on the standout recipes just because I went AWOL! Try the Moringa Superfood Smoothie by Urban Naturale or the Easy Kale, Blueberry and Banana Smoothie by Natural Chow when you want a nutritious smoothie slurp or make some Warm Milk for Bedtime by Once Upon A Time In A Bed of Wildflowers for an extra deep slumber. All the contributors are super(food)stars and I really appreciate their hard work in showing everyone that healthy drinks can also be delicious!
What was your favourite party favour from the last link-up?
Moringa Superfood Smoothie by Urban Naturale
Easy Kale, Blueberry and Banana Smoothie by Natural Chow
Warm Milk for Bedtime by Once Upon A Time In A Bed of Wildflowers
Wholefood Blender Party Guidelines:
For full blog party explanation and guidelines please click here.
- The Wholefood Blender Party will start at 12pm on the 1st of each month and close at 8pm on the 21st of each month (AEST). Enter up to 5 links for your juices, smoothies, teas, fermented drinks etc. (see here for more info). Alternatively link up your Instagram post and include the hashtag #wholefoodblenderparty on your photo.
- You must link back to this party on your recipe post, and post a link to this month’s Blender Party on your Facebook or Pinterest account. We’re really into the ‘bring a friend’ mentality at this party! The social media tag #wholefoodblenderparty may be used to help your followers find most posts.
- Three featured posts will be chosen each from each party to be promoted at the next gathering. By linking up and joining in the festivities you agree to being contacted about future Wholefood Blender Parties.
Wholefood Blender Party (20)
Guess what? You can now use your Instragram account to add suitable posts from your feed. Use the InLinkz tool below and click on the Instragram logo to add your post.
[inlinkz_linkup id=425935 mode=1]
Ally’s Party Favour: Green EFA Cacao Bomb
There are 5 fabulous sources of omega-3 EFAs in this smoothie including flax oil, chia seeds, hemp seeds, acai berry powder and mild baby spinach. Drink up this EFA Bomb to get more of this essential nutrient for reduced inflammation, increased brain function, mood and cardiovascular health, cancer prevention and many other fantastic benefits!
Drink up this EFA Bomb to get more of this essential nutrient for reduced inflammation, increased brain function, mood and cardiovascular health, cancer prevention and many other fantastic benefits! 1
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp flax oil
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp acai powder
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a high powered blender (such as the Optimum blender series). Blend until smooth. Serves 1.