Fermented foods equal happy bellies!
Fermented foods are a probiotic powerhouse and provide amazing gut healing benefits including increased digestive power, immune modulating effects and neurotransmitter function. Eat more fermented foods everyday for improved digestion and all round wellness.
All recipes specify their suitability for different dietary needs.
DF = dairy free EF = egg free GF = gluten (and wheat) free GrF = grain free NF = nut free
SF = soy free WF = wheat free Veg = vegetarian V = vegan Raw = raw food
An asterisk (e.g.GF) denotes recipe can be suitable for dietary needs with some substitution.
- Cranberry Kefir Smoothie DF, EF, GF, GrF, NF, SF, Veg, V
- Fermented Green Grape Lemonade DF, EF, GF, GrF, NF, SF, V, Raw
- Grape Kefir Smoothie DF, EF, NF, SF, V
- Lemon Meringue Kombucha DF, EF, GF, GrF, NF, SF, V
- Pomegranate & Pear Kefir Spritzer DF, EF, GF, GrF, NF, SF, V, Raw
- Raspberry Fermented Kombucha Soda DF, EF, GF, GrF, NF, SF, V
- Homemade Fermented Pineapple Vinegar DF, EF, GF, GrF, NF, SF, WF, V, Raw
- Peppery Lacto-fermented Radishes DF, EF, GF, GrF, NF, SF, V, Raw
Fermented Milk Products
- Home-made Yoghurt EF, GF, GrF, NF, SF, WF, Veg