Smoothie OTW will be commencing every Sunday @ 12pm
Bookmark this page or sign up for the newsletter for reminders.
About Smoothie OTW
The motto of the Smoothie OTW Link-Up is “I drink real food!”.
Smoothie of the Week (OTW) began as a weekly social media feature (#SmoothieOTW) for highlighting my favourite home-made smoothie recipes. My goal now is to create an inspirational meeting place to share recipes, health knowledge and personal journeys about drinking real food.
Feel free to post your real drink recipes, share wellness advice, find new blogs and meet new people. I’ll be posting a recipe weekly as well, and selecting 3 entries to highlight from the previous week’s post. Also please freely share this page (or the latest Smoothie OTW Link-Up) with anyone who would be interested –
We’re having a healthy blender, juicer and kettle party and everyone is invited!
- Recipes for smoothies, juices, teas and tissanes, blender soup, fermented drinks, home remedy beverages and any other home-made beverages.
- How-To and DIY guides for making any recipes above or shopping guides for necessary equipment.
- Nutritional information regarding ingredients or benefits of smoothies, juicing, herbal tea properties, fermented beverages etc.
- Promoting or discussing personal progress with smoothie/juicing challenges.
- Any other posts that relate to the proclamation of “I drink real food!”
Smoothie OTW Link-Up Guidelines:
- This link party will start at 12pm Sundays and end at 8pm Thursdays (AEST).
- Enter up to 3 links on relavent topics (see above). The post may be your newest, or from your archive – it doesn’t matter, we want to see it! Linked recipes should focus on wholefood, unrefined and unprocessed ingredients.
- Link to your specific post for each entry, not the main page of your blog. Enter your post description in the “NAME” space on this form (not YOUR name). Please do not add links that promote giveaways, online shops or other link parties.
- You must link back to the party, either through a text link or button on your post (available below in two sizes). Leave a comment on the link-up page if you like and visit some other posted links that pique your interest – it’s a community event after-all! Mentioning the link-up on social media is encouraged and will help this event grow to build a strong community based on real food recipes.
- Every week I will pick 3 posts to feature on the Smoothie OTW Link-Up post. By entering your link, you are giving permission to use any part of your post (including images) in a spotlight on Om Nom Ally. Proper credit and links will always be given to you. Posts are also promoted on the Om Nom Ally social media channels and added to the Smoothie OTW Pinterest board.
Grab A Button For Your Blog
Triple click the html code, then copy and paste onto your linked blog post or sidebar.
Past and Current Link-Ups
Posts are organised in reverse chronology (newest first).