A few days ago I posted my surprise that it was so close to Christmas already – this holiday is creeping up on me and I’m feeling as giddy as a child waiting for Santa as I prepare to head home to see family!
Before things quieten down here though I’ve got 18 fantastic reasons to be excited about the holidays with a collection of fantastic Christmas cookies, created by some of my favourite bloggers of all time.
Created and hosted by Sandra of Candida Diet Plan, this recipe round-up is your answer to those niggling questions of what to bake for friends and family this year. You’ve now got more choices of things to make than there are days left to Christmas!
- Sugar-Free Sugar Cookies – Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Sugar Free from Candida free Candee
- Dark Chocolate Truffle Cookies – gluten free and dairy free from Tessa Domestic Diva
- Macadamia Coconut Cookies – gluten free, sugar free, with dairy free and vegan option from Candida diet Plan
- Christmas No-Bake Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies – gluten free, grain free & super versatile from Gluten free Cat
- Jungle Balls – quick, raw & vegan from Carrie on Vegan
- Raw Gingerbread Men – Raw, grain free, and vegan from Om Nom Ally
- Chocolate-Orange-Goji Cookies (No-Bake or Baked) – gluten free from Coconut and Berries
- Spiced Orange Cookies – gluten-free, vegan & oil-free from Stir, Sift & Savour
- Gingerbread Men who like to be healthy – gluten free, dairy free & vegan from Including Cake
- Quinoa Raisin Cookies – gluten free from Simply Sugar and Gluten free
- Gingerbread-Cookies – Gluten free, dairy free and egg free from Sandi’s Allergy free Recipes
- Flourless Triple Nut (or Seed) Brownies – gluten free, grain free, vegan & paleo from Gluten free Easily
- Hazelnut and Cherry Carob Truffles – vegan and wheat-free from Bitesized Thoughts
- Double Chocolate Paleo Hazelnut Cookies – gluten free, grain free & dairy free from the Tasty Alternative
- Healthy Peppermint Oreo Cookies – vegan & gluten free from The Healthy Maven
- Chewy Molasses Cookies – gluten-free and sweetened with date sugar – from Queen of Quinoa
- Anzac Biscuits with Cranberries – from Green Gourmet Giraffe
- Chocolate Mint Tea Cookies – refined sugar free from Spiced Curiosity
A big thank you to Sandra for organising and hosting this delightful event and Happy Holidays to all the bloggers and readers!
Latest posts by Alison Murray (see all)
- Recipe Redux: Black Bean Chilli Pot Pie with Cumin Sweet Potato Crust - June 22, 2015
- Product Review: Restaurantware Eco Friendly Tablewear + Beetroot, Sweet Potato & Chickpea Salad with Herbed Yoghurt Dressing + Berry-Beet Rooibos Smoothie - May 31, 2015
- Product Review: Ellovi Mint Chocolate Butter + Lip Butter - May 21, 2015
- Whole Grain Chocolate Banana Cake with Homemade Chocolate Syrup - April 20, 2015
- Overnight Mocha Chia Pudding with Coconut & Cherry - April 13, 2015