Hello lovelies! It’s time for another installment of the Weekend Wholefood Blender Party, where we share our favourite wholefood drink recipes. It’s like a Tupperware party for healthy foodies except the only thing we’re trying to sell you is the desire to make the most nutritious and amazing drinks on the planet!
Feel free to post your real drink recipes, share wellness advice, find new blogs and meet new people. I’ll be posting a recipe weekly as well, pinning all the linked posts to the Blender Party Pinterest board and selecting 3 entries to highlight from the previous week’s post. The February giveaway is still running, please feel free to enter before you leave – check the updated guidelines as Pinterest has changed their policies in the last few days.
You were feeling the smoothie love again last week, with all of our feature’s from week 12 of the Blender Party comprising blended concoctions of your favourite fruits and vegetables! Tessa Domestic Diva brought us a Chocolate Raspberry Cream Smoothie (with hidden baby greens), Sift, Stir & Savour delivered a Tropical Dessert Smoothie that will transport you to a tropical paradise and Candida Diet Plan brought a Popeye Power Punch Smoothie that is naturally protein rich – no protein powder required!
I’d like to thanks everyone for joining in the Blender Party last week, we had some contributors from the past return and some new faces too!
What’s your favourite party favour from last week’s link-up?
Chocolate Raspberry Cream Smoothie –
Tessa the Domestic Diva
Tropical Dessert Smoothie –
Sift, Stir & Savour
Triple-click the html code to the right then copy and paste to show off the Blender Party featured posts button on your posts or sidebar.
Weekend Wholefood Blender Party Guidelines:
For full blog party explanation, guidelines and giveaway rules please click here.
- The Weekend Wholefood Blender Party will start at 12pm Sundays and end at 8pm Thursdays (AEST). Enter up to 3 links for your juices, smoothies, teas, fermented drinks etc. (see here for more info). Link to your specific post and link back to the party, with a text link or button (available on the sidebar). Please leave a comment and visit some other posted links that pique your interest. The social media tags #wwbp or #wholefoodblenderparty may be used to promote the party with your followers.
- Three featured posts will be chosen each week. Posts are also promoted on the Om Nom Ally social media channels including the Blender Party Pinterest board. Only posts linking back to the Blender Party are eligible for promotion and features.
- Each Blender Party post you link up in February is worth 10 competition entries, with a maximum of 30 entries available per week (3 post links) into the February $50 prize draw. A bonus monthly $30 voucher is available for both readers and bloggers who share the Blender Party through social media, available once daily for 1 entry each. Click here for full details and use the Rafflecopter form towards the end of this post to complete your giveaway entries during February.
Weekend Wholefood Blender Party (14)
[inlinkz_linkup id=375593 mode=1]
All participating bloggers are eligible for entries in the $50 voucher giveaway, with a total of 3 recipes per week. Additionally, bloggers and readers may also complete entries for the bonus $30 voucher prizes by sharing the Blender Party via Twitter by using the following Rafflecopter form.
Ally’s Party Favour: Mango Lassi Smoothie
There’s a lot of mangoes in my fruit bowl this week, as we bought a mammoth tray from the markets this morning. The first mango recipe had to be a lassi – rich, creamy and sweet, it’s the perfect refreshing smoothie for a warm summer night in Melbourne.
- Flesh of two mangoes
- ½ cup natural yoghurt
- 1cup milk kefir or organic, unhomogenised full cream milk
- 2cm piece of ginger, peeled
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a high-powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Serve in two tall glasses and drink immediately.