Yep it’s a new name – Smoothie Of The Week is now the Weekend Wholefood Blender Party! Everything else is the same, this blog party is your weekly source of delicious smoothies, juices, teas, ferments and any other home-made beverages that tickle your fancy!
The motto of the Weekend Wholefood Blender Party is “We drink real food!”. It’s like a Tupperware party for healthy foodies except the only thing we’re trying to sell you is the desire to make the most nutritious and amazing drinks on the planet!
Feel free to post your real drink recipes, share wellness advice, find new blogs and meet new people. I’ll be posting a recipe weekly as well, pinning all the linked posts to the Blender Party Pinterest board and selecting 3 entries to highlight from the previous week’s post.
There’s a great variety of different types of beverages here from last week’s party – 4 delicious fruity juices, a fibre-rich Chia Fresca with fresh lime juice and a Strawberry Banana Basil Smoothie that’s so brightly pink it must be good for you!
What’s your favourite party favour from last week’s round up?
Getting Juicy – I Spy Plum Pie
Chia Fresca – Whole Hearted Eats
Banana Basil Smoothie – Grain CrazyTriple-click the html code to the right and then copy and paste to show off the Blender Party featured posts button on your posts or sidebar.
Weekend Wholefood Blender Party Guidelines:
- This link party will start at 12pm Sundays and end at 8pm Thursdays (AEST).
- Enter up to 3 links on relavent topics (juices, smoothies, teas, fermented drinks – see here for more info). The post may be your newest, or from your archive – it doesn’t matter, we want to see it! Linked recipes should focus on wholefood, unrefined and unprocessed ingredients.
- Link to your specific post for each entry, not the main page of your blog. Enter your post description in the “NAME” space on this form (not YOUR name). Please do not add links that promote giveaways, online shops or other link parties.
- You must link back to the party, either through a text link or button on your post (available below in two sizes). Leave a comment on the link-up page if you like and visit some other posted links that pique your interest – it’s a community event after-all! Mentioning the link-up on social media is encouraged and will help this event grow to build a strong community based on real food recipes.
- Every week I will pick 3 posts to feature on the Blender Party post. By entering your link, you are giving permission to use any part of your post (including images) in a spotlight on Om Nom Ally. Proper credit and links will always be given to you. Posts are also promoted on the Om Nom Ally social media channels and added to the Weekend Wholefood Blender Party Pinterest board.
Weekend Wholefood Blender Party (8)[inlinkz_linkup id=360306]
Ally’s Party Favour: Peach & Cantaloupe Juice
My Optimum 400 juicer arrived late last week and I seem to have suddenly switched off from smoothie-mode! This juice combines delectable stone fruit and summer melon with vitamin A and E rich carrots and orange. Drink it straight or dilute with spring water, water kefir or kombucha.
- 2 large peaches, pitted
- ¼ medium cantaloupe, chopped
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 orange, peeled
- Feed all ingredients into juicer (I use and recommend the Optimum 400 slow juicer).
- Serve straight or mix 50/50 with water, water kefir or kombucha.