I can’t believe it’s week three of the Smoothie OTW Link-Up already! I feel so much gratitude towards the bloggers linking up and the readers who have been visiting. You’re all real food stars 😀 I hope you’ve all being enjoying the event as much as I have so far!
Without further ado, here as the feature’s from last week’s link-up as decided by you!
This week your favourites were a spiced hot chocolate that you can also enjoy raw, a delicious chilled berry and hibiscus infusion and a healthy, creamy avocado smoothie!
Thanks for linking up Coconut and Berries, Just Dip It In Chocolate, In Search of Yummy-ness and everyone who linked up last week; I appreciate your hard work, love your blogs and hope you’ll join us again!
Smoothie OTW Link-Up Guidelines:
- This link party will start at 12pm Sundays and end at 8pm Thursdays (AEST).
- Enter up to 3 links on relavent topics (see above). The post may be your newest, or from your archive – it doesn’t matter, we want to see it! Linked recipes should focus on wholefood, unrefined and unprocessed ingredients.
- Link to your specific post for each entry, not the main page of your blog. Enter your post description in the “NAME” space on this form (not YOUR name). Please do not add links that promote giveaways, online shops or other link parties.
- You must link back to the party, either through a text link or button on your post (available below in two sizes). Leave a comment on the link-up page if you like and visit some other posted links that pique your interest – it’s a community event after-all! Mentioning the link-up on social media is encouraged and will help this event grow to build a strong community based on real food recipes.
- Every week I will pick 3 posts to feature on the Smoothie OTW Link-Up post. By entering your link, you are giving permission to use any part of your post (including images) in a spotlight on Om Nom Ally. Proper credit and links will always be given to you and you will be notified of any use of post materials. Posts are also promoted on the Om Nom Ally social media channels and added to the Smoothie OTW Pinterest board.
Smoothie OTW Link-Up (Week 3)
Green Grape & Honeydew Blender Juice
If you’ve ever made non-dairy milk with a nut milk bag then you can make blender juice! Blend your desired ingredients with some extra water and then strain through the bag or a fine mesh strainer to get all the health benefits of fresh juice minus the pulp. To enjoy some of the healthy fibre found in fruits and vegetables, simply add 1-2 tablespoons back into the juice and mix well. And you thought your blender only made smoothies!
- 1 cup green, seedless grapes
- 1 cup chopped honeydew melon
- ½ lemon, peel & pith removed
- 2 cup spring or filtered water
- Blend all ingredients on high until blended to a smoothie. String content through a fine mesh strainer or nut milk bag.
- Optional: Add back 1-2 tbsp of leftover 'pulp' to enjoy all the benefits of the fibre from the fruits.